Tuesday, October 13, 2009

trip to pdx pt.2

I am absolutely obsessed with this woman's art. I first saw it at a little antique store on Mississippi, but with further research i discovered that she does some really phenomenal work.
Her name is Ria Charisse and the line is called dear swallow.

this is her business card and an awesome cast skull.




so this is probably sooooooo 2008 but i love it any way. Apparently at Velocity right here in seattle is this company called Roost. I am also obsessed with their rock crystal salt and pepper shakers. Apparently i am a sucker for salt and pepper shakers. (see below). Will you get me this lamp please?




Also did you know about this? I am really feeling it. I love this billboard mostly because it is not marked. There is absolutely no mark! You would think that somebody would want to take credit for such an awesome campaign.



and what do you know about some pinball? or an evil magician that you have to defeat? yeah i know all about that. Pinball games at ground kontrol are only $.50! oh dang.





Apparently portland really pampers their pets!

and what about these two? Can they please be my new family.

so this concludes my adventure into the wild land of Portland.
Tonight i will be going into the studio to get everything ready for a show i am hoping to get into in November.

Process pictures soon!


p.s. what do you know about the men who stare at goats?



No comments:

Post a Comment