Monday, October 19, 2009

News...

Hello and hi.
I finally got a hold of a camera and seem to be completely inept at using anything digital, but I at least attempted to take some photos of the jewelry I have around.

These are some pieces I showed in the JOIN show back in June.


 recycled urban maple, sterling silver chain, green amethyst, smokey quartz, mirror
$165


 

recycled maple, natural quartz crystal, sterling silver, smokey quartz, kyanite, mirror
$145


Antique picture frame, Hermiker diamond, recycled maple, sterling silver, 14k gf, kyanite, smokey quartz, mirror.
$195

And this is the principle piece in a
new line of jewelry that I am launching. 



Leather, crystal quartz, rutilated quartz, green amethyst, freshwater pearls, sterling silver, antique charms, citrine, 14k GF, peacock feather
$230

Very excited to launch this new line. Hoping to have a finished collection by Thanksgiving.

P.S. word on the streets is the fancy show is a reality (awesome). Meghann and I celebrated last night with karaoke and dancing our asses off. I preformed a rousing rendition of "loveshack."  Thanks the crescent.
xoxo b.

No comments:

Post a Comment