Monday, October 12, 2009

oh my god! i have the internet back!

After a long time away from the wonderful world of the internets i am back. There are so many updates in my life...
I am turning fortyfive09 into a sort of collective, where this blog will be posted on by myself as well as some of my collaborators (partners in crime really) will be posting on this here blog.
i also did not get financial aid this year so school is now a much further way away. I am going to take the opprotunity to get more involved with my jewelry. i am pretty excited about it.
But now for my long awaited photos of from my trip to portland this summer!

I took this photo while on a walk on a dormant volcano in the heart of portland. What do you know about the entrance to narnia?




I went to this awesome antique mall that had shitty customer service, but it had awesome little nooks and crannies full of stuff every where. It was an amateur photographers dream!


This is an old lamp that i would love to try to recreate at some point. I found it amongst others at a "re-store" esque reuse shop on mississippi. An idea paradise.


This was the last picture that i took in portland. it was so effing hot out i thought i was going to die, but i loved the contrast of this drab building against the bright sky. All in all my experience was totally inspiring and looking through these pictures just reminded me of that.

later tonight i will be posting some more stuff from this trip.
Now that i have internets again my posting will be far more regular so stay tuned....or something.

b.
and ps. i don't hate blogging as much as i did this summer.
pps. i think winter is officially here.

No comments:

Post a Comment