Sunday, June 14, 2009

i hate titling things...


So i suppose this is a new era in my life or something... I apparently write a blog and i make things.

aaaaannnnyyyywwwaaayyy... i was bored of watching law and order: criminal intent so i decided to go explore this here internet; explorations being fruitful i found these very pieces.
the designer can be found here:
recyclos jewelry


also, can we please talk about these salt and pepper shakers and how i need them to be mine? oh you know only $450 dollars... yes please.


Jean (of Ladies and Gentleman) and I were talking about a shared love of egg cups, and soft boiled eggs for that matter.
However, the internet has shown me that there are a lot of boring eggcups in this world, but i did stumble across this that looks absolutely delicious...



most importantly i am very sleepy and i am going to go dream of egg cups with breakfast waiting for me and tiny porcelain birds landing in my hair and on my hands.

whoa blog.

Also they show was a huge success and i can't wait to talk all about it! tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment